Logistics - Overview
Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of outsourced integrated value-add, supply chain and route-to-market solutions – customised to ensure the relevance and competitiveness of its clients.
With established capabilities in transportation, warehousing, distribution and synchronisation management and expanding capabilities in international freight management, the division operates in specific industry verticals – consumer packaged goods, specialised manufacturing and mining, chemicals and energy, healthcare, automotive, machinery and equipment,and agriculture.
LOGISTICS SOUTH AFRICA
Leading logistics provider across entire supply chain, driving innovation and continuous improvement.
- Leading market position in a mature and highly competitive market.
- Specialised operations, extensive regional footprint and end-to-end service offering, with an unrivalled ability to reduce clients' costs and enhance their competitiveness.
- Unique value and risk-based commercial engagements focused on eliminating supply chain inefficiencies for clients.
- Differentiated through range and scale, customisation and specialisation – with a strong ethos of continuous improvement and transformation.
LOGISTICS AFRICAN REGIONS
Leading distributor of pharmaceuticals and consumer packaged goods in Southern, East and West Africa.
- Unique distributor approach supported by local partnerships, and exclusive relationships with principals.
- Provides end-to-end integrated route-to-market solutions across African markets to multinational clients, with a focus on creating maximum value for principals and their customers.
- Deep experience in navigating the complexity, diversity and distinct challenges of African markets.
- Ability to grow consumer and pharmaceutical brands in challenging trading environments with complex sales and marketing channels.
Leading positions in exacting industries such as chemical and automotive. Specialised express distribution capabilities.
- Manages complex logistics services in developed niche markets.
- Provides road and river transportation, express freight and specialised value-add logistics to the highest quality standards, with a leading position in demanding industries such as chemical, automotive, steel, machinery, equipmentand shop fitting.
- Ability to reproduce high-quality offerings in new industries and markets through an integrated portfolio of services across clients' supply chains.
- Well-established client partnerships are the basis for entering new markets.