The Academy is a web enabled provider of practical management education. It is a rich leadership and management development resource. In this learning site you will find:
- Learning Pathways which take you through a sequenced selection of articles and exercises relevant to a particular topic, together with detailed commentary and explanation.
- Topics, which offers clusters of articles and information listed alphabetically and without comment or guidance.
- The Learning Advisor , which provides guidance on using the academy to your best advantage.
- The Online Coach , which assists you to identify your knowledge and skills requirements for your job, and then recommends learning specific to your needs.
- A learner Achievement Record which helps you to measure your progress.
- Top Ten Tips , a wealth of quick reference information.
Visit the IMPERIAL Academy
Our commitment to people development
IMPERIAL in the News
Preliminary summarised audited results for the year ended 30 June 2014
27 Aug 2014
Revenues exceed 100 billion for the first time
Foreign operations now 27% of operating profit
Non-vehicle operations now 54% of operating profit
Texting– a silent killer distracting drivers on our roads
02 Jul 2014
Statistics highlight the dangers of texting and driving
Imperial eyes Africa, South America
27 Feb 2014
OUTGOING Imperial Holdings CEO Hubert Brody says the group is "as entrepreneurial as ever" and has significant opportunities to grow in developing markets, including South America and Africa outside South Africa.
In Mr Brody’s last results presentation as CEO on Wednesday — before Massmart and Transaction Capital nonexecutive chairman Mark Lamberti takes over next week — he announced an acquisition in Nigeria, and the group’s entry into South America.